1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

ePlate license bracket for a lure

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by Andrew, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

I was given this ePlate license plate bracket years ago by a roommate and have never installed it. Our theme that Christmas was "The Christmas of Self-Destruction" and we all got one another a gift that would end badly. For example, I went to a headshop to get one guy a glass pipe. He in turn gave my other buddy a giant beer stein. I was given this license plate bracket which allows you to program in numerous messages in advance using the remote control and then switch the messages with the remote while you're driving. If I had a way to share my thoughts with other motorists I would be beaten to death.

I opened it, I hooked it up to a battery and played with it and I put it away, never daring to install it. I think it was about $50 new. I would trade it for a lure - the long, pink\white RJ spoons at Pro Am for 8 bucks look especially good, but I'm easy like sunday morning. Instructions and mounting hardware are all included. I can bring it to the skywalks or Winnipeg Square underground during the work week or visit my home in La Salle.

20170312_194814_HDR.jpg

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Ernie and Tony like this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Sold!