1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Humminbird 1158c DI HD

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by BIGGAMEFISHER, May 31, 2017.

1. BIGGAMEFISHER

BIGGAMEFISHER Well-Known Member

Upgraded to newer Helix unit so selling my 1158c DI HD, bought in Jan. of 2014, still have original receipt from Pro Am, perfect condition, very little use in the last two years, comes with unit cover and owners manual, not one scratch on the screen, has screen protector installed, purchaser will get brand new transducer and power cord from the new unit I purchased as they are the same, I will be using my existing hardware. I will be keeping my GPS receiver puck so user will have to purchase one or I will purchase one for you if you wish. These units sold upwards of $2200 when they came out, that is not what I paid 3 years ago so good savings for both of us. Buy this one for $850 w/o gps puck or $1100 with a puck (Pro Am sells for $200), PM me if interested, absolutely no disappointments, this is a perfect well cared for unit !!!

Attached Files:

2. BIGGAMEFISHER

Should have added in the original post, it's a Down Imaging unit (hence the DI in the model number) it has latest software installed v7.660, and I will throw in a ChartSelect card with Falcon Lake on it.

http://www.humminbird.com/Products/1158c-DI-Combo/

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  3. BIGGAMEFISHER

Did some research and I over priced this unit, new price $700 w/o puck.

4. BIGGAMEFISHER

sold