1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Discussion in 'Got Any Tips And/Or Suggestions For The Forum?' started by Green, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Green

Green Well-Known Member

I find browsing from mobile (99%) of the time , I click the "new posts" tab a lot to view the threads.
    I also click my username and the alerts button. Once on the alerts page there is no quick tab to view "new posts" only my profile and likes received.
    Was wondering If you could put a new posts tab there or in the (.....) drop down?
    It would just save one less page to click to find the new posts tab.

Thanks!

2. Ernie

Ernie Administrator Staff Member

I know what you're getting at... I think that's a good idea. I am working on a Quick-Links tab for the top menu. The tab will include links to the fishing regs for the different provinces, smilies, help, and a couple others I can't think of right now. I'll put a 'new posts' option in there. Would that suffice?