1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

TapaTalk Users...

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Advice/Support/Tips...' started by Ernie, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Ernie

Ernie Administrator Staff Member

Just a note to any members using TapaTalk to view CFF... I have done a few minor upgrades to CFF lately, (Nothing major, just basic maintenance. More to come over the next few days as I find the time.)

TapaTalk was one of the modules that was upgraded. I do not use TapaTalk so I do not bother taking the time to test it on my test site. Therefore I can't really tell how well it performs before I upgrade the TapaTalk database here on CFF. If any members notice anything odd or something not working as it should, please comment here or send me a PM.

Thank You.

Ernie

2. canadian.ice

canadian.ice Well-Known Member

So far, so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernie likes this.
  3. Gord

Gord Well-Known Member

When I try to look at pictures in landscape it goes to the advertisement picture. Weird. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk