1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Fort St John Hunt end of October

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunting Or Fishing Outing' started by buffdog, Sep 10, 2021.

1. buffdog

buffdog Well-Known Member

My daughter has made the provincial U18 hockey team and nationals are in Fort St John the last week of October. I'd sure like to kill two birds with one stone by doing some hunting while I'm out there, preferably moose.

With the BC regs I'd need a hunter host with me. In exchange I can do fishing trips in MB and northern Ontario for whatever species tickles your fancy. I have lots of spots on Lake of the Woods. I run a Lund Impact 1875

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

2. Frank_NK28

Frank_NK28 Well-Known Member

I sent a message to a fellow I know in Fort St John to see if your trade is of interest to him. I know he is really into hunting and shooting but not sure about fishing. Will get back to you if and when I hear back from him.

3. LizLakeZed

LizLakeZed Well-Known Member

Nothing to add but big congrats to your daughter! You must be a proud papa.

Frank_NK28 likes this.