1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

2017 AEM Chip Launch/Upgrade Event - Mar 2

Discussion in 'Paid advertising Text Ads. Dealers and Retailers' started by robm, Feb 16, 2017.

1. robm

robm Well-Known Member

Hey All,

We want to formally announce that our 2017 Digital Maps will be available Thursday Mar 2, 2017 featuring a whole bunch of exclusive new content that we're pretty excited about! (see other thread for preview.) We'll be running another upgrade event on the launch date like we did last year, this time in collaboration with The Fishin' Hole.

Details:

When: Thursday Mar 2, 2017, 6:00-9:00pm
    Where: The Fishin' Hole, 1522 Regent Ave

How it works:
    1.) Pre-order your chip upgrade on our website. http://www.anglersedgemapping.com/upgrades.html
    2.) Come to The Fishin' Hole, Thurs Mar. 2, 6:00-9:00pm
    3.) AEM staff re-program your chip while you browse the latest in gear, tackle and electronics

Of course TFH will be stocked up with 2017 chips and you'll have a chance to preview them running on a few display model Lowrance sonars. This will be a great opportunity to check out and tinker with the Lowrance product line for anybody contemplating adding one to the fleet or upgrading their current unit(s). Looking forward to seeing some CFF members out!

***side note: we are planning a second upgrade event in conjunction with Pro-Am Tackle in case anybody wants to hold off on the early upgrade or can't make it out to TFH. Date is TBD on that at present, tentatively in April, we'll be sure to update people on that. For anybody not in Winnipeg or who would prefer not to do the upgrading in person, you still have the option to mail us your chip for an extra $10 vs the in-person upgrades. In-person upgrading is just our attempt to make it cheaper for our customers.

Thanks!
    - Rob

Attached Files:

Dave, glennie_rapala, Tony and 6 others like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I will be In Mexico that week but I will see if I can get my neighbor to bring it with him when he does his. If not I will see you at ProAm. ;)

robm likes this.
  3. craigm

craigm Well-Known Member

Just as an FYI, The Fishin' Hole is running their annual pre-Boat Show sale from Mar 1 through the 5th. Deals on rods/reels/combos, electronics, trolling motors and more! Another reason to come down on March 2nd!