1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Angry Birds Lures at Regent C Tire

Discussion in 'DEALS. Share a link.' started by Sport Fisher, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Sport Fisher

Sport Fisher Member

I saw these while killing some time this past Saturday. I already had them as a birthday gift from my kid, but these are being cleared out at $6. Before you dismiss these as kids lures, two are rattling raps -- a 3" red and white, and a 2 1/2" yellow orange (as in Five of Diamonds and Red Devil colours). I've landed big jacks with both this ice season. Another is a green skitter pop, similar in colour to the lime green frog coloured skitter pop, which is an effective top water lure. The other three are Dive To lures of different depths - pink, green and black. The fish won't care about the comic eyes, boys.

I checked on line, and it looks like the Polo Park store has a bunch too, but it doesn't list a clear out price.

Rikmon likes this.