1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member? Come Introduce Yourself. Say Hello...' started by Gijs, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Gijs

Gijs New Member

I'm gijs weezepoel from the Netherlands. And finally one of my dreams are coming true! Holiday in Canada! And with that, fishing in Canada! So I joint this forum in the hope to gather the information that I will need for my trip! And to get a taste of the world famous Canada friendly! Of course! My questions will go mainly over the British Columbia! So if you have information about sea fishing, river,lake than please let me know! I have been fishing a lot in norway/sweden/denemarken so if you want to know something about that! Let me know!

Greetings gijs weezepoel

Patty, ribbie, Jackfish and 2 others like this.
  2. Ernie

Ernie Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to CFF Gijs!

I can't help you much with fishing in BC, but I'm sure someone will chime in eventually.

Gijs likes this.
  3. Phil P. (HWM)

Phil P. (HWM) Well-Known Member

hello Gijs...my sister in - law is a bio..from the prince rupert area..and has her own charter on the coast..but if you can narrow it down to where you plan to fish..main land..island.north coast..and if you are interested in some charters out of the prince rupert area i can put you on some of the best in the area..but this is not cheap..ocean fishing for kingsalmon.ling.koho.rockfish.crabs...daily charters..good luck planning your visit..

4. clawj

clawj Well-Known Member

Hi.

5. Diane

Diane Well-Known Member

Hello:helloandwelcome:

6. BigM

BigM Active Member