1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Got Any Tips And/Or Suggestions For The Forum?' started by Zdiamonds, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Zdiamonds

Zdiamonds Well-Known Member

Share any of your fishing related photos with the members on CFF with a short description of what the photo is about.

2. Ernie

Ernie Administrator Staff Member

A photo gallery will be coming soon.

Zdiamonds likes this.
  3. Ernie

Ernie Administrator Staff Member

Hey members, Lets talk Photo Gallery....

How elaborate do you want this Photo Gallery to be?

My thinking is I'd like the Photo Gallery to be able to be interacted with with at least "likes" and "comments". I'd like members to be able to tag other members in their images. I'd want the Photo Gaallery to have the option of sharing and embedding images into posts with lets say a custom BB code. Or something similar... Maybe I'll think of an "easy" way to do that for the "not so computer savy" members.

I'd appreciate if at least a few members would chime in here with some sugestions, tips or ideas so I have something to work on. There are millions of options out there... But money talks. Just how extravagant do we want/need to go with this.

I know I for one want a 'good looking' and useful Photo Gallery. Fast loading/displaying of images being a high priority.

Could I get some feedback please?

Thank You.

Ernie