1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

PORTABLE 12v BATTERY POWER BOX

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by BIGGAMEFISHER, Jul 4, 2021.

1. BIGGAMEFISHER

BIGGAMEFISHER Well-Known Member

Great for all outdoor activities and around the house in a power failure, charges phones, powers USB items and is a great 12v power source. Made using rugged waterproof Ammo Containers or Marine Battery Boxes and weatherproof components, all 16awg wire, 12v socket, dual 2.1a USB socket, lighted toggle switch, voltage gauge, dual binding posts, LED light strip (some models), UV charge cup (some models), 15amp fused battery lead, ammo boxes include a Neoprene cushioned bottom liner:

**small box...............................$60
    **med box, LED light strip.......$80
    **med box, UV charge cup.......$110
    **lg box, LED light strip...........$90
    **xl marine battery box............$80 (Noco Snap Top group 24 -31)

*****$10 off posted prices for any CFF member*****

Also do custom work like mounting sonars and adding components if needed. These boxes come ready to connect your own battery, they fit common sizes of SLA/Deep Cycle/LiFePO4 batteries, message me for battery fitment details. I can also ship via Canada Post if needed.

pb1.jpg

pb1.jpg pb2.jpg pb3.jpg pb4.jpg pb5.jpg pb6.jpg pb7.jpg pb8.jpg pb9.jpg pb10.jpg

2. Jzak

Jzak Well-Known Member

This is pretty cool stuff. I run my livescope now off a powerbox and have a cigarette lighter to cigarette lighter connection to charge it up on the water if it gets low. That way I don't have to drain the starter battery. Also these are great for camping and on the ice.

Gord likes this.
  3. BIGGAMEFISHER

ttt

4. Ken (hillbilly)

Ken (hillbilly) Well-Known Member

I bought one of these power boxes off Biggamefisher with an 18 amp hour battery, works great and very good quality. Thanks for getting it out to me so quickly!

Gord and BIGGAMEFISHER like this.
  5. BIGGAMEFISHER

ttt