1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Run and gun

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Little Spoon, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Little Spoon

Little Spoon Well-Known Member

Probably a long shot but if anyone finds a frostbite run and gun with a Shimano vanford on it between dunnotar and warner let me know I decided it would be a great idea to lose it this weekend in the blizzard.

2. Thane

Thane Well-Known Member

Ouch that was an expensive oopsie. Might show up when the snow melts and hopefully someone doesn't drive over it. Pretty long shot Spoon but I hope you get lucky. If it was last year with less snow your odds would have been much greater. Did you have a gps track when you were on the ice?

3. Stevie B

Stevie B Well-Known Member

@Little Spoon if you strike out recovering that rod I may be willing to part with mine. It's still in the plastic. We can maybe make a deal or trade me for something that fits in my rod bag.

Little Spoon likes this.
  4. Little Spoon

Little Spoon Well-Known Member

is it the newer model or the older one? I do have a timber twisted steel still in the plastic that I would trade