1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Used TracRac sliding boat/cargo rack

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by JR123, Jul 7, 2024.

1. JR123

JR123 Well-Known Member

This rack system served me well for years but I got a new truck which it doesn't fit, and I upgraded my boat to one that's on a trailer . It attaches via compression blocks which fit in the stake pockets. Am including new compression blocks. Also have the original instruction manual. This version designed for a 5 1/2 ft box. My truck was a Ford, I think it also fit Nissan. Not sure about other makes. Its about 65.5 inches between centre of the rails across the box.

Asking $250.

PS I also had a tonneau cover that came with this and its still in decent shape but the velcro needs to be replaced. Cover is not in the pictures. I'll throw it in for free if you want it but not required and otherwise I'll just scrap the cover. I didn't use it when I was hauling the boat because as in the picture, I fastened the boat down with ratchet straps into the truck box. Was nice to have a cover the rest of the time though. It just rolled up out of the way.

Attached Files: