1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

AEM @ Cabela's, Sat April 14

Discussion in 'Paid advertising Text Ads. Dealers and Retailers' started by robm, Apr 3, 2018.

1. glennie_rapala

glennie_rapala Well-Known Member

Yeah, Patty’s been working out. Oh wait, you’re talking about Randy Turner, never mind. :p

Tony and robm like this.
  2. Patty

Patty Well-Known Member

Someone has an obsession lol

Tony and glennie_rapala like this.
  3. Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

I was telling the wife who works in the Radio industry (92 citi) how everyone was head over hills that she was at Cabelas. Wife said "oh yea she's a real country outdoors girl. Likes to hunt, fish and a big camper. She's leaving 97 and going over to QX".

And yea, she has a boy friend

Gord likes this.
  4. Mike B.

Mike B. Well-Known Member

I know she does, it's all good....just a pipe dream....maybe ;)

Either way, she's super friendly. Total outdoors gal for sure.

Gord and Bryan like this.
  5. ribbie

ribbie Well-Known Member

was that a play on words? pipe dream?

robm, Mike B., Gord and 1 other person like this.
  6. Neil

Neil Well-Known Member

If you met her Dad, you would then have a second serious crush (of a different kind). He is a serious outdoorsman and has been to more places than most people I know fishing and hunting and a wicked dude. I have a picture on my camera of her brother and Dad that I would say would be pushing one of the larger lake trout to come out of Nopiming.

Bryan, Mike B., Gord and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mike B.

Right on Neil. Yeah, through chatting with her it's very apparent she has lots of love and experience in Nopiming

Bryan likes this.
  8. Mike B.

Either way, Saturday was by far the best day I've had in a tackle shop. Huge thanks to Angler's Edge Mapping for having me out and saying some very kind words and embellishing my skills (bigtime) :smile: Was a very rewarding day! The more I learn about the sport of angling, and the more people I meet that have passion for fishing, the more I enjoy the social part of it, which, in large part, is events like this. No matter what brands we use and love, we all love fishing...and that's a cool deal!

How about Matt Cornell's sincere testimony?! That was awesome. I've heard him tell the truth about using AEM maps a few times, and it never gets old. Such an intelligent and well-spoken guide/angler. I'm definitely in his shadow on the Pro Staff (don't tell the boss!) :p

It's exactly how my usage of AEM has played out numerous time---fished the same water for years, then use the map for the first time on that same water, and light em up as a result, by fishing structure I didn't even know all the details of, or if they were even there!

Keep it up @robm and @craigm ! You guys continue to astound the angling world with the quality body of work you guys do.

satannas, Patty, Tony and 8 others like this.
  9. glennie_rapala

glennie_rapala Well-Known Member

I really liked the part of the seminar where post-processing was explained. Good cartography takes time, there are no shortcuts even with today’s technology.

I fired up AEM last night on my Elite-Ti and did some scouting. I wanna get out on the water!

satannas, Patty, Tony and 3 others like this.