1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Otter Pro Cabin Flip-Over Shelter

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by Nathan, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

For sale is an Otter Pro Cabin ice fishing flip-over shelter. I bought it thinking I'd use it more than I've been able to, so it's in almost-new condition. It has only seen the ice a half-dozen times.

The full specs are available on the Otter website, and include thick quilted insulation, heavy-duty stitching, three doors (front and sides) and an access panel at the back, two comfortable swivel chairs, etc. - everything the Otter Pro shacks are known for. I've added a few extras: Hyfax runners (still slick and smooth), a rolling cart to move the sled around your garage without scratching the runners, a tow rope, a styrofoam cooler/storage caddy, and a bottom insert to keep gear from banging around. The cooler and insert are easily removable if you don't want them - nothing is screwed in, so it doesn't compromise the sled.

I'm asking $1,400 for everything. If you're interested PM me here.

Attached Files:

2. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

And sold.