1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

New Profile Posts

1. Walter bychuk
  2. Andrew
    Andrew
    Just learned that millennium library has a 3d printer available for members! custom k-drill flyting, custom lures... so many possibilities!
  3. craigm
    craigm
    AEM 2019: Early Ice upgrade events are on Dec 13 at Fishin Hole (6-9-pm) and Dec 15 at Cabelas (10-2). Pre-order on tje AEM website!
    1. Walter bychuk and Ernie like this.
  4. saugerboy
    saugerboy Darren Jos
    Was on the Red at C.I.L. Rd. Monday. Ice was about 11 to 12 inches. Fished a few hours with only a few "lookers". Had to rip a Rattlin Crank very aggressively to bring them in.People were driving on to load up their gear ???? Time to go !
  5. saugerboy
    saugerboy Darren Jos
    Looking to get a swing arm from you.Are they available and what is the price ? Thanks I'm at 204 336 8324
    1. Ernie
      Dec 1, 2018
  6. ribbie
    ribbie
    Does anyone have a spare power cable for a lowrance HDS they'd sell? Just checking before I order one....
  7. WalleyeSlayer
    WalleyeSlayer
    If you want to mess with electricity, lick a 9-volt and leave outlets alone!
  8. ribbie
    ribbie
    Big shoutout to Anchor Marine for taking great care of me after my recent boat ding up! Looks better than ever!
    1. Ernie, robm and craigm like this.
  9. ribbie
    ribbie
    Just got back from Cabelas... their plastic selection is improved 1000%. Borderline impressive.....
    1. craigm likes this.
  10. Navin Johnson
    Navin Johnson
    Finally a week of warm weather. Fishing is around the corner. Anticipation is killing me this year.
  11. Cam
    Cam
    Umm... wrong province.
  12. lifeoutdoors
    lifeoutdoors
    Looking for some fishing buddies in the Montreal/ South Shore area... any takers??
  13. ribbie
    ribbie
    Anyone catch that SpaceX shuttle landing? WOWZA
  14. ribbie
    ribbie
    1. craigm and Ernie like this.
  15. Gord
    Gord
    2018 has arrived
  16. Tony The Fisherman
    Tony The Fisherman Mike B.
    Yes, I am interested in knowing more about Cedar Lake Lodge Ontario . Forgive me up front, but I am going to ask a lot of questions.

I am going to this lake in the 3rd week of July 2018, can I expect to get a Musky if I am targeting them for 3 days ?
    If I am fishing for Musky, what kind of water will I need to target ?
    Can you catch enough walleye to eat daily ?
    Thanks a bunch !!
  17. ribbie
    ribbie
    last day of work for 2017 :)
    1. Ernie likes this.
    2. Ernie
      Ernie
      Lucky bugger! One n a half for me.
      Dec 21, 2017
      ribbie likes this.
  18. Tony The Fisherman
    Tony The Fisherman Ernie
    Hi Ernie, 1st time to any forum, I am looking for fishing information at Cedar Lake Lodge
  19. prezdead
    prezdead
    Does anyone know how much snow is at big whiteshell? Packing and wondering if I need gear for deepish snow or bare ice. Tnx
    1. Ernie
      Ernie
      You could start a thread thread and ask. Should more feedback then here...
      Dec 8, 2017
    2. craigm
      craigm
      I don't know how much snow they got in the last dump (south whiteshell got 12"!!), but I am 99% sure you won't be dealing with bare ice.
      Dec 8, 2017
      prezdead likes this.
  20. JennDave
    JennDave
    Owner of 3 seasons tent rentals, live and frozen minnow sales. Welder/ mechanic