1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

20% off HDS Live units

Discussion in 'DEALS. Share a link.' started by robm, Mar 2, 2020.

1. robm

robm Well-Known Member

All, just wanted to pass this along as a heads up, I know there’s been at least a few on here considering new/upgraded electronics as of late. LOTW Sports Headquarters will be offering all Lowrance electronics at 10% off for their Boat Show sale which starts this Thursday march 5th (they’ll have a big booth). Boat show runs through until Sunday but the sale will continue into the following week. Lowrance is also running a promotion right now (details - https://www.lowrance.com/globalasse...efishingsystem-rebate_america-010620-ver3.pdf) on HDS live units with rebates in the range of ~10% of MSRP, for a combined total of ~20%. Needless to say if anybody was considering HDS Live units this is as good a time as any to buy, these are the best units money can buy currently in my *unbiased* ;) opinion. LOTWSHQ should be well stocked.
    38EB2182-0137-4B03-B755-384FCCD895F2.jpeg

E99DD6E2-EC0B-49E0-8951-B1202764597C.png

Patty, Tony and Gord like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Looks like I will be shopping.

Gord and robm like this.
  3. Thane

Thane Well-Known Member

I just picked up a gently used HDS9 carbon with new Total scan transducer and looking for an active imaging transducer. Anyone picking up a unit who doesn't need a AE transducer speak to me. Typically it doesn't cost a lot more to get a unit with the transducer over just an HDS live. You buy both, get the rebate, the sale price and sell me the transducer for even more savings. Lets make a deal.

Tony, Gord, craigm and 2 others like this.