1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Angler's Edge Mapping: a heads-up

Discussion in 'Paid advertising Text Ads. Dealers and Retailers' started by craigm, May 12, 2016.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I would love to see that. Educate newcomers to elctronics that there are more options than Birds and Navionics. Not knocking either as I also have Navionics and am considering purchasing a Bird to compliment my Lowrance for next year. The reason I say this is we went fishing out at Bird lake this past week and having never been on that lake in my life I was confident in AEM enough that I more than likely wouldn't hit anything. Unfortunately I can't say that when using Navionics on certain bodies of water.

2. craigm

craigm Well-Known Member

Another quick head's up: Faloma Beach Marina in Falcon Lake stocks a bunch of our Whitseshell and NW Ontario print maps....Falcon, West Hawk, Caddy, Star, Barren, North Cross, Big Whiteshell, Brereton, Clytie Bay and Bag Bay (Shoal Lake). They have had a pretty rough season out there with a forest fire and then a bad flood, but our maps escaped unscathed.

Until September 5 (Monday), all of Faloma's in-stock AEM print maps are going to be for sale for 15% off! So if you've got a cottage out that way and have been humming and hawing about picking one up, now would be a great time to do it!

Falcon Lake map on mantle on sale (Copy).png

Tony, Patty, Bryan and 1 other person like this.