1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Christmas gift idea - AEM Plaque Mount

Discussion in 'Paid advertising Text Ads. Dealers and Retailers' started by craigm, Oct 29, 2018.

1. craigm

craigm Well-Known Member

Want to inject a little "WOW" factor into Christmas this year? Breathtaking Plaque Mounts from Angler's Edge Mapping make great gifts! Or if you want one for yourself....drop a hint to a loved one to check out http://www.anglersedgemapping.com/printmaps.html and maybe Santa will leave one under the tree for you!

AEM Christmas ad.png

Our current inventory and price list is attached below. A couple of notes: we have downsized several of our Lac du Bonnet maps, as well as our Upper + Lower Black Sturgeon lakes map. If anyone wants a copy of the "XXL" version, just send us an email (contact@anglersedgemapping.com)....but we weren't getting a lot of interest in the really large maps. Likely a combination of the price (Plaque Mounting very large pieces = $$$$) and also the need for a massive wall space to mount them. The re-jigged versions now available should strike a nice balance between size and detail.

And for those not aware, we worked out a new deal with our printers (in July 2018) that allowed us to lower our prices considerably, and still make a few bucks when we sell a map. Thanks to the CFF community for its continued support of AEM! We really appreciate it.

Print map price list Oct 2018.jpg

2. lake-fisher

lake-fisher Well-Known Member

Do you have this advertisement in email format? If so I would like to get one to forward to people I know who are not on here. I will pm you my email address.

Patty and craigm like this.
  3. Jason7mm

Jason7mm Well-Known Member

x2 if you do

craigm likes this.
  4. craigm

craigm Well-Known Member

I should have mentioned - Plaque Mounts are for the most part printed/mounted on demand....it isn't feasible for us to carry stock of most maps (exception being Faloma Beach Marina at Falcon Lake has pretty much all of the South Whiteshell in stock, most of the time). Lead time on Plaque Mount orders is 2-3 weeks...sometimes up to 4 weeks around the holidays. So make sure you submit your order well before Christmas to ensure it is done on time!

Thanks!

Bryan likes this.